After rescheduling the festival dates, we ask you to pay close attention to the following:
• Due date to request refund because of the Schedule date is next Sunday, November 12.
• A/Visions 2 ticket holders, initially scheduled for Thursday, October 12 at Teatro de la Ciudad can process their refund directly on Ticketmaster. If the payment was via credit or debit card, refunds were automatically made by Thursday, October 5 (if this is not the case, please check with Ticketmaster); if the tickets were bought in cash in a Ticketmaster Center, you must go to the specific center in which you bought it with your official ID. If the tickets were bought at the box office, you must go there with the tickets and official ID.
• The renewed program A/Visions 2 with Alva Noto, Lorenzo Senni y Steve Hauschildt will be presented on Wednesday, November 22 on the Auditorio BlackBerry; tickets for this event are available in our StubHub platform.
• All tickets for Opening scheduled for Wednesday, October 11 are valid for the re-furbished Ambience program which will take place on Thursday, November 23 in Auditorio BlackBerry with The Orb, Tim Hecker and Rafael Anton Irisarri.
• If you have tickets for any of the Nocturnes or A/Visions 1, there is no need for change, since the tickets are still valid for those dates: Wednesday, October 11 for Wednesday, November 22 (19 and 20.30H) as well as Thursday, October 12 for Thursday, November 23 in their respective schedules. In the case of Nocturne 1, Friday, October 13 is valid for Friday, November 24 Nocturne 1, while Nocturne 2 Saturday, October 14 are valid for Saturday, November 25.
• Individual pre-sale tickets are available online until one day before each event, passports until November 15 and Nocturne Passes until Thursday 23. All available via different payment methods here: StubHub.
• If you have the BBVA Wallet app, you can acquire the Passport and the Nocturne Pass at a preferential rate until November 8 on the following link: BBVA Wallet.
Any questions please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org